Skip to main content


Southwest Florida's Established Interior Designers and Home Stagers Best of Houzz for Design & Service

Brent Carver
Jerry Wagner
Doshia Wagner
Jackie Verrille

Brent J. Carver, MBA

President & Owner

Jerry Wagner

President Emeritus

Doshia Wagner, Allied ASID

Interior Designer

Jackie Verrille

Lead Stager

OnPoint Design Group was founded in 2011. Doshia and her husband Jerry (formerly a design/build project manager), were so impressed with the quality and reputation of another company, NonStop Staging, that they purchased the company in the spring of 2015. With Doshia’s 40 years of interior design expertise she is the Lead Stager and Senior Interior Designer, as well as the visionary for the company.  

In 2019, Brent Carver, MBA (their son-in-law) joined the team as the marketing, project manager and administrate guru, and assumed the role of president & owner in 2021 when Jerry semi-retired. The parent company changed their name to On Point Design Group shortly afterwards.

Jackie joined our team in 2020. With her Masters in counseling and her professional experience as Vice President of Southwestern Indians Easter Seals, Jackie continues to bring a wealth of experience, design flair and joy to our growing team of experts.

Together, OnPoint Design Group’s well-rounded professional home stagers, designers, skilled and licensed home service technicians, skilled furniture movers, and staging assistants,...  ALL work together to serve YOU, the homeowners, investors and realtors in southwest Florida. This professional team works diligently (you could say, “non stop”) to produce beautiful environments, while keeping their client’s needs and budgets in mind.

The majority of their Florida work is centered in and around the Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice, and Punta Gorda areas, but please call to see if you might qualify.

A Few Words From Brent...

OnPoint Design Group is LASER-FOCUSED with over 40 YEARS of award-winning professional interior design experience with only ONE GOAL IN MIND: to assist you in selling YOUR property FAST, and for TOP DOLLAR!

National statistics show only 7% of the entire population can visualize empty space. Conversely, that leaves 93% of ALL potential buyers who CANNOT VISUALIZE EMPTY SPACE. We at OnPoint Design Group are highly qualified to create that vision for them.

Almost 70% of our client-base are savvy investors, and or builders, to whom ‘value vs. benefit’ and a quickly earned TOP NET PROFIT seriously matter! Every day on the market is costly in the total scheme of things, and we have a proven track record of great success, fast sales and multiple full-price offers coming in… in record time!

We have won “People’s Choice Best Designer” multiple years… and plan to continue doing so!

We look forward to learning about the property you will be marketing and showing you how we can help you get the results you are hoping for.

OnPoint Design Group’s best “ABOUT” is our RECENT SUCCESS STORIES. Please be sure to check out them out, if you haven’t already.

Our Awards

Best of Houzz 2024 - Client Satisfaction
Best of Houzz 2023 - Client Satisfaction
Best of Houzz 2022 - Client Satisfaction
Best of Houzz 2021 - Design
Best of Houzz 2020 - Design
Best of Houzz 2020 - Client Satisfaction
Best of Houzz 2019 - Design
Best of Houzz 2018 - Client Satisfaction
Best of Houzz 2015 - Client Satisfaction
Best of Houzz 2014 - Client Satisfaction
Houzz Pro Software User
Star Houzzer
Recommended on Houzz
1,000 Ideabook Saves
Elegant pool photo in Tampa

Contact Us

We care about your privacy. Please don’t submit sensitive information such as social security numbers, credit card or bank information.
I agree that OnPoint Design Group | NonStop Staging can email and call me in response to my inquiry, as well as with tips and offers for similar services.